Earn $$$ while doing something you love!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neptune Memorial Reef's ultimate focus is to continue building the 16 acre reef site that promotes the growth of marine life. Isn't this something that all divers want? A dive site as large as the NMR site when it is completed will be spectacular for all divers and it will be right in our back yard. What's negative about that?
Has anyone dived the site recently? the growth in the last 9 months is amazing!

All the OP did wrong was post the initial post in the wrong section of the board.

Lots of folks do that.

I don't see an issue.......

It ads little to no value to ScubaBoard...

If that was the criteria for posting there'd be a heck of lot fewer posts here on SB!

:eyebrow:

I have a message for them. Stop telling everyone it is the largerst manmade reef in the world, stop telling everyone that it is 16 acres and definitely stop telling everyone that this was created by Neptune. None of those statements are true. :shakehead:

...........definitely stop telling everyone that this was created by Neptune. None of those statements are true. :shakehead:

We all know it was created by the greek god Poseidon, not the upstart roman god Neptune:blessing:. Heretics

All the OP did wrong was post the initial post in the wrong section of the board.

Lots of folks do that.

I don't see an issue.......

Gotta agree here - a commission only job may not appeal to many but so long as they pay the commission agreed once a sale is made, I don't have a major issue.

Its a legit opportunity (although to me not a particularly attractive one) from all the info, as opposed to many listings on Craigs List or the net which are BS.

If that was the criteria for posting there'd be a heck of lot fewer posts here on SB!

:eyebrow:

Boy, is that a fact.......:D

How about the many who come on, ask a question (and its almost always a real basic - or dumb - one that could have been answered via doing a "Search" - make a mental note how many posts are for dive op recommendations in the Keys, Keys conditions, pick a month, and conditions in S. FL) and they NEVER come back on.

I don't so much mind but many refuse to acknowledge and thank folks who took the time to answer their questions. Just further examples of the lack of manners and civility that is so pervasive in our society today - and the internet is a prime culprit.:no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom