Earn $$$ while doing something you love!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NMREEF

Registered
Reaction score
DIVERS! - SALES REPRESENTATIVES!
Are you a diver or dive instructor and have spare time? You can be a part of something you love and have substantial earning potential.
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, a good sales closer, can establish working relationships with the dive community and can conduct small group seminars to others with dive interests.
Neptune Memorial Reef, LLC - the largest man-made reef off Key Biscayne Florida is seeking Independent Sales Representatives with an interest in diving to be the sales liaison for its business-to-business dive shop marketing program – 100% commission based. If you are interested in joining an innovative, fast growing company call 954-556-9400, the HR Manager/Reef

Nice first post. How about an introduction, greeting, etc. Neptune Memorial reefs do good stuff. Spamming shouldn't be a part of it.

Frank

Nice first post. How about an introduction, greeting, etc. Neptune Memorial reefs do good stuff. Spamming shouldn't be a part of it.

Frank
Hi Frank,

Not sure I know what you mean, did I do something wrong?

patrick

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Help Wanted

Not sure I know what you mean, did I do something wrong?
One commercial post isn't really spamming but it is appreciated if you fill out your profile so everybody knows what you're all about...

Personally, I hate these drive-by commercial spam posts. You are not here to talk about diving, you are trying to help yourself only.

SPAM is SPAM in my books.

Personally, I hate these drive-by commercial spam posts. You are not here to talk about diving, you are trying to help yourself only.

SPAM is SPAM in my books.

Exactly how is posting a help wanted ad in the help wanted forum, looking for diver/salespeople Spam?

This "company" needs workers to make money. You get no pay except for your "commision". This thing is nothing but an attempt for the company to make money. They are NOT here to discuss diving with us, they only want to recruit from us.

IF you disagree, so be it. I call it as I see it.

This "company" needs workers to make money. You get no pay except for your "commision". This thing is nothing but an attempt for the company to make money. They are NOT here to discuss diving with us, they only want to recruit from us.

IF you disagree, so be it. I call it as I see it.

:confused:

I'm thinking it is a smart move on their part (going to the largest dive community out there). I don't see how posting at say the local supermarket would help them any. Not like there are a whole lot of divers looking there for scuba industry related jobs.

NMREEF, Welcome to the board and good luck filling your position. That's a tough one... Straight comission...

I see big bucks here with a TV series. I'm seeing...and remember you saw it here first - I'm seeing Emmy with a mask on for "Sixty Feet Under".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom