Eagle Scouts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eagle scout and OA in 1973.

Summers at Emerald Bay on Catalina were always a treat: night canoe trips (really bright plankton trails at each stroke);
LOUD grunts from a BIG boar at 2AM on my silent OA night; mile-swim to Indian Rock;
and especially helmet diving from a floating dock, which got me hooked for diving. And eventually led to starting HydroOptix.

Miller_Dunn_rig.jpg

(Miller-Dunn shallow helmet info)

Eagle Scout, OA-Brotherhood, former Philmont staff member
and every dive certification is like earning a new merit badge

I feel the same way regarding the certs. Got my Eagle in '93, Brotherhood in the Blackeagle Lodge the same year. Looking for a good troop that doesn't mind the ASM disappearing for a year at a time.

Just wondering how many Eagle Scout divers are out there.

I am an eagle scout, got mine in 2003 from troop 130 near Grand Rapids Michigan. I am getting my OW cert this summer here in Alaska. Did you ever go to Gerber Scout Camp near Muskegon?? I spent many o' summer getting into trouble up there!!:D

Eagle in '04
OA Brotherhood also

I am a new Eagle Scout. I just recently got it.

Congrats on making eagle. I made my eagle in 99 and still carry my lifetime membership card to the NESA on me at all times. Because I am a eagle scout I got my first job when I was 18 at a dive shop all because I am a eagle scout. It will open many doors for you.

Eagle Scout here too. Class of 1989 This was one of my proudest accomplishments (moreso than graduating college or grad school).

Vigil Honor Member
Former Lodge Officer
Former Section Chief
Was on the OA National Comittee for NOAC one year.

Also National Jamboree Staff and attendee another year
several NOAC's
Philmont.

no **** . . . :hm: interesting. . .

Lewis didn't know that . . . cool . . .

Back
Top Bottom