Eagle Scouts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm also proud to be an Eagle Scout - 1976 !!
O of A also
Philmont Scout Ranch

I am an Eagle Scout and worked at Seabase...that is how I got hooked in Diving!!

1990 Eagle Scout, also a father of a webelos ( & a Tiger) who cant wait to go diving!

of course the Tiger has a while to wait......

Class of 90,
O of A
Asst Scoutmaster for several years
Den leader for my sons Tiger Cubs.

Just wondering how many Eagle Scout divers are out there.

Yo! ...but it seems long long ago, in a galaxy far far away... In fact, I did not know that scouts had scuba. I remember looking when I first got certified (Dad was an Ast. Scoutmaster and I was looking for a way to help out.) and did not find anything.

Is it a Merit Badge, or something else?

Thanx.

Yo! ...but it seems long long ago, in a galaxy far far away... In fact, I did not know that scouts had scuba. I remember looking when I first got certified (Dad was an Ast. Scoutmaster and I was looking for a way to help out.) and did not find anything.

Is it a Merit Badge, or something else?

Thanx.

It's just an activit badge that can be earned... doesn't count towards anything, such as a merit badge would

see http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scuba-teens/184391-any-scuba-badges-scouts.html

Eagle class of 2005
OA Brotherhood
Was a JASM and also a ceremony team leader for OA
...then went Navy

I am an Eagle Scout also since 1986
OA Brotherhood member and former chapter treasurer
Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch Staff 1985-1987
held every Jr Leadership position in the book from Asst PL to JASM

I wish that I could have gotten my boys into scouting but the troops I tried left a lot to be desired. We keep looking but I just can't find one as good as mine was. Maybe my standards are too high.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom