Eagle Rays and my 100th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on your 100th dive! You know, tradition suggests you are supposed to do that one naked!

Cool shots of the eagle rays. I've been seeing them kind of frequently here on Maui lately. I hit my max of seven eagle rays at one time just last week at Makena Landing. It's really a thrill when you see them and they're cruising together like that. Good job on the photos! Thanks for sharing with us!

Here's a short clip I got of the rays from last week:

Seven Spotted Eagle Rays swim around us at Makena Landing, 10-1-08

Congratulations on your 100th! And nice job on the pics - I love seeing Eagle Rays, but it's been one of the less common sights for me ... especially groups of them :(

Aloha, Tim

Great pix

congrats on your 100th dave..

i could've sworn you'd have more than that by now..

how many rays did you say you saw?

thanks for posting.

i could've sworn you'd have more than that by now..
Must be my natural talents makin it look easy. Really, it feels like i have way more than that too. I dunno.
how many rays did you say you saw?

7 at first...then about 21 more showed up to join them to oust your record of 26 rays, but my camera ran out of batteries:wink:.

Plus one more at the LCU.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom