E7-120

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with an HP120 in Cozumel. Diving from a boat it wasn't that bad. It is bigger than an AL80, both wider and taller, but a lot more gas. I normally dive with an HP100. Same weight as the AL80, but smaller and more gas. My wife and I can actually get two dives off of our 100's or one long dive. If you tend to go through gas quickly and dive with others who don't, then the bigger tank might be good. Our next set of tanks are going to be HP80, since we often have long hikes to dive spots.

The HP120 you dove must not have been a PST E-series, because the E7-120s are 7.25" in diameter, the same as an AL80.

teknitroxdiver:
The HP120 you dove must not have been a PST E-series, because the E7-120s are 7.25" in diameter, the same as an AL80.

Either that or I'm not remembering the diameter right (must have killed those brain cells with tequila!). In any case they are taller.

Back
Top Bottom