DYRON 20mm + S-95?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warmwater Wank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone been using the Dyron 20mm WA wet lens on an S-95? I'm now taking along an S-95 in a Canon housing as a backup outfit (you do not want to hear about my soggy G-10 from the last trip) and figured some modest WA capability for it would be nice. Of course Inon and others have decent WA's and I've seen a lot of reults from them but I'm having difficulty locating any shots made specifically w/ the Dyron 20mm.

I have a Dyron 67mm adapter for the Canon housing (got it for the Dyron close-up lens, which performs very well), so given the vagaries of how close wet lens WA's should be sitting to avoid vignetting, soft corners etc. it would be swell if someone is using the same adapter & housing. At this point howver ANY feedback on the 20mm would be appreciated. Thanks. // ww

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom