For Sale Like New Nauticam NA-NEX7 Housing with Enhanced Viewfinder Back-Like PRICE REDUCED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is a mint condition NA-NEX7 housing. I purchased it for my wife to go with my other N85 stuff since I have moved to N120 ports and a Sony a6500 housing. She said she rather just keep her simple point and shoot Canon set-up so I'm putting all my N85 stuff, including some modified lens that normally would take a 2 part port system up for sale.

This NA-NEX7 looks like it's never been used, it's that clean. The leak detector works fine after installing a new battery. This housing also has the enhanced viewfinder on it's back so you can use either the Nauticam 45 or 180 degree enhanced viewfinders.

The NA-NEX7 was designed to use Sony's clever aperture and shutter speed controls located next to each other on top of the camera. Many Sony upgraders like myself were sorry to see this handy feature go with the next Sony 6xxx APS-C cameras. Nauticam NA-NEX7 puts both of these wheel controls next to each other for ease of use with your thumb to effortlessly change the aperture and speed settings. I miss this the most on my NA-a6500 housing. In addition, the NEX7 is a much lighter camera with a same sized 24MP sensor.

I'm also listing separately three N85 ports: A 4.33 FE that has been modified with a swing mount from Port 72 attached to it's shade wings. I have the same system now on my N120 4.33 allowing me to shoot all my lens with just one port for simplicity of travel. More on this at the individual postings.

Ports and lens fitting this housing also on sale and should be listed above this listing. Do a search for them or my user name if they are not listed above this listing:

Port 72 with Nauticam macro 67mm swing mount.
Port 4.33 FE with custom 67mm swing mount
Nauticam Macro Port 45 (w/o knob)
Sony 16mm w/ VCL-ECF1 Fish Eye adapter
Zeiss 12mm WA modified for N85
Sigma 16mm F1.4 modified for N85
Sony 18-55 w/ Zoom Gear
Inon UCL-M67 wet close-up lens
Subsee +10 wet close-up lens

I'm selling the housing ONLY (no port-see other listings) with enhanced viewfinder back for $695 plus shipping.

Attachments

• _DSC0475.JPG
    _DSC0475.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 125
  • _DSC0476.JPG
    _DSC0476.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 95
  • _DSC0477.JPG
    _DSC0477.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 89
Bump-still available @ $550 + shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/