DutchBanks and 3Mile Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about we hit a different spot than the 3mile barge on the way back in? I'm not sure what's in the area besides the bridge rubble, but it might be a little more to see than the barge.

paulwall:
How about we hit a different spot than the 3mile barge on the way back in? I'm not sure what's in the area besides the bridge rubble, but it might be a little more to see than the barge.

I actually enjoyed the 3 Mile Barge when we went out there back in Febuary. Maybe 'cause I have only been there once. I would be nice to have a second dive nice and shallow (40 fsw) that is nice and easy to nav on and is close to shore to end the day.

paulwall:
Drat, we're cursed. wjefferis has checked the forecast. Now it will cold, rainy and bumpy all the way out and back...:D

I will have you know that since posting the weather prediction the weather has only gotten better :mooner: . Sunday has changed from mostly sunny to sunny. Sunny weather, super calm seas, and high of 75* it looks like its gonna be a great weekend to dive :rocker: .

I went today and bought Andy and I each a nitrox tank so we will be diving 32 on the first dive and air on the second dive:)

wjefferis:
Have a great time, they are forecasting 1's or below on Saturday so it should be a great day.

From this post, I thought you might not be going.

wjefferis:
I actually enjoyed the 3 Mile Barge when we went out there back in Febuary. Maybe 'cause I have only been there once. I would be nice to have a second dive nice and shallow (40 fsw) that is nice and easy to nav on and is close to shore to end the day.

And then you post this. I'll never understand women or wejefferis.:rofl3:

JAN 1974:
:( Never mind. I spoke with Bryan from Down Under dive shop today and they are diving a Navy tug this Saturday.So I go with them. It would be nice to go out on Sunday too.If someone cancels,I'll be ready for it..............:D

wjefferis:
Have a great time, they are forecasting 1's or below on Saturday so it should be a great day.

Actually, wjefferis was telling JAN 1974 to have a great time Saturday on his dive.
As we have already established, men just don't listen....and you wonder why you'll never understand women..................if you actually heard what they said it might help :D

paulwall:
Was Denise's last post important? She's joined MDB on my ignore list:D

"Everything" Denise says is important. Like the fact that Paul will be carrying all my tanks and gear to the boat in the morning, setting up my gear and changing my tanks out after the first dive.:D

You really want to trust him setting up your gear? Tanks have been known to slip out of BC straps:D....And given the grief that he's been given uh.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom