DutchBanks and 3Mile Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am up and will be leaving in about 15 minutes. See you there!!!!

Do you guys dive or just talk about it? I want to see Dive reports tonight. I spoke with Beth yesterday, I think she is the DM on your trip with DownUnder today. Denise, she is on the Guns N Roses all girl spearfishing team. I hope you met her. She shares our concern that more females aren't diving. Sorry I missed the day, I'm trying to get all my dive @$#% in a suitcase that is below the maximum weight restrictions for the airlines. Pack, weigh, move stuff around, Pack, weigh, cuss, move stuff around, Dream of Belize, move stuff around, pack, weigh, take more clothes out. Do you think that 15 bathing suits is too many? They are very small so they don't take up much room.

Just discovered that my camera isn't working right! @#$! Sealife is ofcourse closed on weekends! AARGGH! I'm mixing a rum and coke!

Maybe if I left my speargun at home I could get under the limit. I'm actually looking for the lightest weight clothing so I have more room for dive stuff. Anybody want me to bring ya a T-shirt?

Have fun in Belize while I'm working :( What route are you taking to get there? I'm trying to decide between Belize and Bonaire for a dive trip this summer. Bob

Matt, my favorite boytoy! I think I can still fit you in my suitcase, you want to go to Belize, Baby?

:D Sure thing!

My extra weight will mean you'll have to bring even less clothes, I'm not complain'n though!

wjefferis:
I will have you know that since posting the weather prediction the weather has only gotten better :mooner: . Sunday has changed from mostly sunny to sunny. Sunny weather, super calm seas, and high of 75* it looks like its gonna be a great weekend to dive :rocker: .

I must admit you did a great job predicting the weather...it was a fabulous day!!

seadoggirl:
She shares our concern that more females aren't diving.

Yes, us poor females!!! The only female on a boat full of good looking men....we are soooo unfortunate..:wink:

seadoggirl:
Pack, weigh, move stuff around, Pack, weigh, cuss, move stuff around, Dream of Belize, move stuff around, pack, weigh, take more clothes out.

Yeah, like I feel REAL sorry for you right about now!!!!:wink:

seadoggirl:
I'm mixing a rum and coke!

Now that's what I'm talkin about, I'm on my second one!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom