DutchBanks and 3Mile Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
No spearing this trip Sorry! :(
You are welcome to get all the lobster you can. :)

Which translates to:

The fish will be huge and abundant, and the lobsters will be vacationing in the Trysler grounds.

You are "painfully" correct Paul. That was just all you set me up for.....'"Paul thinking"" ...okay, so give me some fresh bait to work with...

How long have you been diving?
How long have you been spearfishing?
What do you like to spear?
Do you keep what you catch?
Do you cook it?
Can you cook?

You asked if I could carry on a verbal conversation....I can actually talk and laugh much faster than I can type and hunt smilies.:)

Conditions....I need conditions...how is the diving going to be Sunday? Air temp, water temp, seas, currents, predictions are appreciated...

Now that I can't spear Paul I am going to have to find some other way to amuse myself Sunday at his expense...I know...I can make him buy me lunch at Tacky Jacks:D ....pierce his wallet instead of his hide....

BRANDY:
Highjacked

Well I think it served its purpose, it got Paul to :surrender:. He is :ignore: now.
I won't :b2: you anymore if you promise to be good. :D I can be sweet when it occurs to me.:wink:

Hey Paul, :wavey: , I'm looking forward to meeting you and the other guys and diving with you Sunday.

I am looking forward to diving with all of you Sunday.
By the way is anyone else going to use Nitrox?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom