Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanked

Extreme Non-poster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anybody planning on being up at Dutch on Wed july 18th?

You will find Dutch is really really empty during the week. I would imagine that usually ='s better vis though!

I think they have a buddy finder on there website you can try also if you need a buddy while you are there, but you probably already know that. I'd head up there but unfortunately I gotta work.

-Matt

I would love to play hooky and head up, but no-can-do this week; Next week is bad too.
...steve...

I plan to dive on Thursday, July 19th. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Unfortunately, I can't dive on Wednesday.

Due to a change of plans on the home front, I'll be heading up on thursday the 19th instead of wed.

I'm gonna head up there early, and try and get there at opening.

Tanked,
I am available for Thursday. Let me know and we can exchange cell numbers.

Frankie

I'll be up tomorrow as well. I'd like to dive the pump house, since I've not been over there this year. Hopefully, all the silt will have simmered down and the viz will clear up.

Sign up over on our web site. You'll have a much easier time finding dive buds and boat trips.

www.wreckvalley.com/forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom