Dutch Springs this weekend? June 12, 13?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aujax

Reaction score
I'm looking for a buddy for this Saturday or Sunday for Dutch Springs. I've got a car and I live in Brooklyn - can pick someone up in the area. Anyone interested?

I might be in for a dive on Sat. I was also thinking of doing AOW this weekend, assuming my LDS is still doing it. I'll let you know asap...

aujax:
I'm looking for a buddy for this Saturday or Sunday for Dutch Springs. I've got a car and I live in Brooklyn - can pick someone up in the area. Anyone interested?

what's the bottom temp this week?

and 50º at 75' last friday. nope, not much warmer.

I should be there both days and camping over with a possibility of a night dive. but... those will probably be the training dives so, I won't be hitting the usual Dutch Springs sites. You're free to hang around with us and see what we've been doing all these weekends if you are interested.

Training dives? You're taking a class or just working on skills? Anything in particular?

I'm just dying to get into the water. Just picked up two new tanks...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom