Dutch Springs, PA (pic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm there again this weekend

I dive Wednesday's but would love to dive on the weekends. My wife works a 24 hour shift on Sat and I have the little guy all day. Then my Sun is shot with yard work etc. Maybe for the upcoming shop day for Lehigh Valley Dive Center. I understand they always have some great food at the tent!!!! :D

It's funny, I dive out of that shop and we never bumped into one another. Last year I did dive every weekend.

Could be we have and don't know it?

That was it!!! Sorry. :)

From this week!
DSC01892.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01803.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

Lehigh Valley Dive Center Shop Day @ Dutch! :D
DSC01928.jpg

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01954.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01945.jpg

I was there today doing my deep & nav dives for AOW. viz was crappy still... Great pics Mayor! It's obvious looking through this thread you're getting better & better at it!!

I was there today doing my deep & nav dives for AOW. viz was crappy still... Great pics Mayor! It's obvious looking through this thread you're getting better & better at it!!

Thanks for the kind words about the photos. I'm starting to learn what the camera can do and not do. :D

Finally got to meet the Mayor this weekend.

Finally got to meet the Mayor this weekend.

Great to meet you! I was happy to get out for a quick dive on Saturday. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom