Dutch Springs dive Buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasn't working last summer and my buddy is a musician (only works nights), so last year after getting out OW we did a few weekday dives.

It was great!

You could park right next to the water, no matter where you were planning on going in, and visability was great. I'm sure that won't be the case now though with all the rain.

We went on Sunday and it was silt hell, probably the worst vis I've ever had 5 - 10 feet tops. My buddy went back yesterday and said it was even worse.

We'll probably be up there Saturday. Blue canopy probably on the grass right in front of the showers.

By the way where else do you all dive?

We're still rookies not ready for the Atlantic yet, but want to try some new locations. We were thinking of checking out some of the other quarries, Round Valley, and there's a train wreck in the river at the Deleware water gap just off 80.

Let me know if you are going to be in D.S, my wife and I are there quite often on weekends during the summer, would love to have another buddy....

We were actually going to check that place out yesterdar, but my buddy's a musician and woke up too late.

There were also a couple of closer spots we were thinking of, but I forgot the flag!

Hey is anyone going tomorrow. I missed a week. Going through withdrawl!

SueMermaid and scuba31xx were going, but plans changed.

I'm buddyless!:(

I went out there today and it was pretty good. I would love to go back out Sunday but I can't. The vis was up to around 20-25Ft. but was getting silted up a little later today from all the divers. The water temp is really nice though... about 78F surface and 73F at 30ft. then you hit the 1st thermocline. We did our 2nd dive today without any gloves or hoods and were just fine for the whole dive.

I think my next trip out will be either the 20th or 21st (2 weeks from now). Let me know if you want to go then.

:D

Wow I thought the vis would have been much worse with all the rain earlier in the week!

I'll go either day!

Let me know when.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom