Dutch Springs dive Buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Dave,

We will definately have to hook up for an afternoon dive during the summer. I would like to bail from work around noon a couple of days this summer/fall to squeeze some dives in. I like to get a few other divers interested in this. No crowds, great parking spots, etc. Hopefully this crappy weather will give us a break soon!
:struck:

Bob:)

...in the near future (early September), let me know. I'm only an hour from Dutch. Never dove there on a week day, and have been anxious to do so.

Hooked4Life once bubbled...
If I can bail out of work someday in Early September, I would be interested in diving at DS during a week day. :)

Right now, there are two of us eyeballing Thursday the 11th.

Unfortunately, that's not a hard date to forget.

Keep it in mind. If plans firm up, we'll certainly post it here -- it would be good to meet some folks from here (the April gathering was bad timing for me).

gfe

Looking for a dive buddy on Aug. 16th and 17th for Dutch Springs for one or both days. I'm heading up Saturday morning and camping out. Anybody else heading up and can I join you for some dives?

Hey Guys,

I feel like I'm going to be real sick this Wednesday afternoon. Beautiful weather etc, etc, etc.

Who wants to join me in a couple of afternoon dives at D.S. Wednesday afternoon? Conditions should be great! First dive maybe around 2PM?

Come on. It's a short season here and water temp (surface) is around 80. Be brave... Just say no to work (Wednesday afternoon).

Bob

:D

scubabob123 once bubbled...
Hey Guys,

I feel like I'm going to be real sick this Wednesday afternoon. Beautiful weather etc, etc, etc.

Who wants to join me in a couple of afternoon dives at D.S. Wednesday afternoon? Conditions should be great! First dive maybe around 2PM?

Come on. It's a short season here and water temp (surface) is around 80. Be brave... Just say no to work (Wednesday afternoon). :D

Too funny! Sorry - boss just called, he decided to take a ride down Weds & Thurs. Just my luck, when the weather cooperates, corporate decides they want to be entertained......:(

This is the worst season I can remember.... How has the viz been with all the rain? Let's hope for a sunny, dry, warm Sept. Keep posting dates, we'll all make it there someday... Wave if you are driving by the Norristown Exit of the PA Turnpike, my office looks out over the exchange.....

scubabob123 once bubbled...
Hey Guys,

Come on. It's a short season here and water temp (surface) is around 80. Be brave... Just say no to work (Wednesday afternoon).

Bob

:D

Bob.. If I wasnt swamped at work this week Wed. would be perfect. Next Wed. would do. :)

Jersey once bubbled...

Too funny! Sorry - boss just called, he decided to take a ride down Weds & Thurs. Just my luck, when the weather cooperates, corporate decides they want to be entertained......:(

This is the worst season I can remember.... How has the viz been with all the rain? Let's hope for a sunny, dry, warm Sept. Keep posting dates, we'll all make it there someday... Wave if you are driving by the Norristown Exit of the PA Turnpike, my office looks out over the exchange.....

Jersey: The viz last weekend sucked!! It may have been 10-15 feet at best. To top it all off we barely got 2 dives in with the storms. Yeah I dont think we will see 30+ feet of viz anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom