Dutch Springs 7 December 2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BILLB

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wreckers,

Dutch is open for instructors on this weekend. I will have a dry suit student with me, but if anyone wants to sneak in one more day of diving, please PM me so I can include your name on the student list. I will be setting up around 10:00 AM on the penisular side. I also need to dive with another wrecker to validate my worth and being!

I am interested. Sat or Sun?

Sorry, I can't make it.
I have out of town guests.
There will also be some wvdivers there that weekend taking the dir-f class.

I did find out some of the other "Instructor Weekends" at Dutch.
Jan 18-19
Feb 22-23

I'll be there either Jan 18th or 19th
taking drysuit and nitrox.

Matt- Bill usually dives Sunday.

I'll be there with my LDS. Right side on the peninsula where the big black trailer is from 'O'Donnel Diving' to put some dives in and to eyeball Vadim and Co. with their DIR course. :wink:

I'll be looking you up. If time permits let go diving.....on Sunday!

So far in addition to my dry suit student, I will have 3-4 additional divers going down with me.

BillB - I'm interested and will confirm by Friday if thats ok. I NEED to get wet!

You guys all stink!

Damn I need to get a drysuit!

Then again Dutchfin has the right idea, just go South for the winter!

Just got the call that Dutch Springs "resort" will be closed this weekend (instructors and students only) due to the weather.

I will be trying again at least once each month until April then it is full time diving again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom