Dutch Springs 11/15-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobyPat

Reaction score
I had a blast today at DS. First dive was down to the platforms and then to the Silver Comet (60ft) and my buoyancy was right on. Second dive was just underwater navigation for the AOW and the last one was to the trolley for some wreck diving with the reel and down to 71ft where I mysteriously started getting positive and shot up about 10ft until I was able to squeeze some more air out of the drysuit and my instructor pulled me back down (ehem, sorry, 4th dive in a drysuit). Off to the wooden boat and then underwater back to the platforms. Total bottom time was a good 60 minutes. Water temp was 54, surface temperature wasn't too bad either, since it was rather sunny. And, yes, I saw a couple with wetsuits and wished them good luck *evilgrin*.

All in all a fun day. Can't wait to get back tomorrow for a deep dive, but right now I am just sleeeepy.

Back
Top Bottom