Dutch 30/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm a noob diver looking for a buddy for Dutch on the 30th or 31st. Would esp. like to practice some skills (bouyancy, drills, etc.) as well as have fun. If anyone wants to go, just let me know.

John

jbliesath:
I'll be going up on Sunday. I'm a noob too, so it should be interesting! :D

A couple of guys I know are going up around 1:00. Let me know if you have a time preference.

Jack

I'd be coming up by myself, so how should I get in touch. I'll PM you my contact info.

John

There's going to be a big group of us there Sunday it appears. Ben should have his blue canopy up with a small flag that says the beatings will continue until moral improves.

I drive a silver Eclipse that says RHC on the windshield, and has a bondo spot on the back bumper and a sticker that says I'd rather be diving.

Too bad. We had a great time yesterday. I dove with Macdiver, Scuba-Dooba-NJ and another guy named Chen. Met up with Jonnythan and another guy practicing for the DIR fundie class.

Best dives I've had so far! Thanks guys and I hope to dive with you again!

Sorry Jonny-R, that I didn't get to meet up with you and Ben. Maybe next time. :D

Jack

I'm planning to go to Dutch this coming Saturday morning, August 6th.

I need a buddy.

Anybody planning to go...?

Michael

michaelp68:
I'm planning to go to Dutch this coming Saturday morning, August 6th.

I need a buddy.

Anybody planning to go...?

Michael

I can't make it on the 6th but was planning on the 7th if your plans are flexible. If not anybidy else gonna be there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom