Dutch 30/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for missing you guys. I ended up taking my girlfriend's truck, and Ben's canopy is green not blue... shows how much I pay attention. I'm out until I get back from Florida, and am planning on spending Memorial Day weekend up at Dutch.

I had a blast. Will be boat diving in LI sound this weekend, but want to get back to Dutch before too long.

Thanks to Jack, MacDiver, Jonnythan for pointers, tips, and all-round fun.

John

jbliesath:
Too bad. We had a great time yesterday. I dove with Macdiver, Scuba-Dooba-NJ and another guy named Chen. Met up with Jonnythan and another guy practicing for the DIR fundie class.

Best dives I've had so far! Thanks guys and I hope to dive with you again!

Sorry Jonny-R, that I didn't get to meet up with you and Ben. Maybe next time. :D

Jack

Color blind maybe? hehe.

Planning for Memorial Day, eh? That green stuff in your ear must be finally getting into your brain, bro... :wink:

Drive and dive safe!

Jonny_Rocket:
Sorry for missing you guys. I ended up taking my girlfriend's truck, and Ben's canopy is green not blue... shows how much I pay attention. I'm out until I get back from Florida, and am planning on spending Memorial Day weekend up at Dutch.

jbliesath:
Too bad. We had a great time yesterday. I dove with Macdiver, Scuba-Dooba-NJ and another guy named Chen. Met up with Jonnythan and another guy practicing for the DIR fundie class.

Best dives I've had so far! Thanks guys and I hope to dive with you again!

Sorry Jonny-R, that I didn't get to meet up with you and Ben. Maybe next time. :D

Jack

Yes, thanks for the great time. I enjoyed diving with you guys.

Also, I visited jonnythan's website.. I saw RPI outting club?? don't tell me you/he is in RPI with me and that I didn't know, hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom