DUI vs Diving Concepts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rolling rapids

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking to purchase ,Dealer is suggesting DC..Pinnacle 200 ,vs DUI any help would be Great..both are available from them
Will be able to take a stock size [Large] Any Pros or Cons..please help,it`s not about
$$$ just want to make the right choice..THX

If its not about money, you can't go wrong with a DUI. They make a great suit. But, you can also get a nice suit for less money - like a Bare or the Pinnacle/DC you are looking at.

I do not have a Diving Concepts but my friends who do have complained that DC's service takes a long time and they make it their policy not to communicate with their end users on status working only through the LDSs. The broken communications makes getting things done right the first time hard.

DUI makes good suits, but they are expensive.

I should not that i own a Bare not a DC or Pinnacle. I will vouch for Bare's customer service though. They honor their warranty work quickly with little hassle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom