DUI TLS 350 Inflator hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bowtieman427

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Do DUI TLS 350 take a special inflator hose ? My wife got a used one made in 1994 but it did not come with an inflator hose. What size, length hose do we need to get ? Does it have a unique connector ? Any advice on where to get a reasonable one would be greatly appreciated

The DUI takes the standard inflator hose.
I use a 32" hose for mine, but some use longer or shorter.

Jim Breslin

Best bet would be to measure the length you'll need once the suit and gear is on.

The DUI takes the standard inflator hose.
I use a 32" hose for mine, but some use longer or shorter.
Best bet would be to measure the length you'll need once the suit and gear is on.
The above is good advice. Make sure it's long enough. 32" is pretty standard.
The other consideration is having a smoothly functioning quick-attach connector that you can easily disconnect with thick gloves in the event of a stuck open drysuit inflator valve. DUI offers a nice drysuit inflator hose that has a beefy connector on it...but for some reason the company charges an arm and a leg for it!
You can get a very nice drysuit hose for about $30. Here's a link to one I can recommend from Scubatoys.com. If I needed a new one today, this is the one that I'd order (probably the 32" length).

Hope this helps...

Tobin at Deep sea supply makes some nice hose hats for such an application. All the cool kids have them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom