DUI is hiring! Seeking Customer Support Team Member.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyIGH

Dive professional
Reaction score
Position: CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER

We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Sales Department.
Diving Unlimited International, Inc. is a 50 year-old company that specializes in drysuits and keeping divers warm and protected in the world’s harshest environments. Our customers include devoted recreational, military, public safety, commercial and scientific divers. We take great pride in providing our customers the highest customer service and we do this directly and through 400 dealers throughout North America as well as export worldwide to over 40 countries. DUI is the world’s leader in drysuits and diver thermal protection.
This is a full time position. We offer a competitive compensation package including health, dental, and life insurance and 401K after 90 days of employment.

More information is up at Careers at DUI - Diving Unlimited International

Might be nice to know about Location.

I see the link. But I also know they have reps all over the nation and possibly the world. It's not clear if they are looking for a rep at their home office, or elsewhere.

Oh sorry. It did not occur to me about the location. The position is in the San Diego, California office.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom