Question Expedition Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Divers

I regret to announce the disbandment of the trans-Tasman expedition team, in which I had been a longstanding and loyal member. My colleague and I were preparing the team for a unique cave expedition in Southern China sometime in July of 2024. Unforeseen circumstances have thrown doubt to this once in a life time opportunity. Although, optimistically, we feel this project must proceed provided a certain criteria satisfies the minimum standard necessary to meet the demands of experienced MOD 3 CCR divers. I’m pleased to announce we’re in the process of assembling a dynamic team of likeminded technical divers capable and willing to advance their careers. Therefore, our task is to seek individuals who are resolute, diligent and possess the physical and mental wellbeing to overcome all challenges. Out of the many enquiries we expect to receive, we can only choose six divers, out of the six, two are to be support divers. We ask applicants to confer with family and friends before making submissions. Take into account, age, gender and agency affiliation has no bearing on selection.

What we’re offering in exchange for your expertise is listed below:

• Pick up and drop off at Nanning Wuxu International Airport
• Accommodation
• Catering
• Gas logistics
• Sorb 797
• Staged cylinders
• Bailout regulators
• Transportation to all dive sites
• Personnel to assist in dive operations
• Standby medical evacuation
• Habitat
• Charging stations
• Boosters
• Scooters

What’s not included is listed below:

• Lump sum payment for team gasses
• Lump sum payment for team Sorb 797
• Travel insurance
• Airfares
• Spares for CCRs

This expedition would be approximately 10 days in total and has yet to be finalised. Depths in excess of 11 ata.

You posted this the day after you join SB, October 2023. Still curious who you are and what you have done in the past. "Troglodyti 4.0" just doesn't ring a bell. Not to mention that the fact that you're just extending an open invite to the world is ummm strange.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom