DUI Duo Therm 300 Jumpsuit or two piece undergarment ? All black dry suit, overlay do you recommend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vilinsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of buying a DUI Flex Extreme dry suit. I have nearly all the features I want except, which undergarment should I get?
A DUI Duo Therm 300 Jumpsuit or a Duo Therm 300 two piece undergarment.

I also plan to buy the suit in all black, does anyone recommend a cool overlay for this all black dry suit? Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and gals....

Overlay? Doesn't the suit come with the options of different color combos?

Maybe black and white - that black and white skull print DUI has is very fun looking. :wink:

I like two piece undergarments because it allows me to mix and match sizes. For example with my fourth element artics, I use an XL top and L bottom.

As for an overlay color, I’d just get whatever you think looks good. Unless you dive in a team and all like the same color overlay :wink:

Back
Top Bottom