DUI Dog Days CSSP Nov 21-22... Who's In? Meet Up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Torpedo

Pollo Grande Tejano!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yeah, I know many of you already have your cold weather rubbers (etc ;p) ready for use.. DUI, Whites, Bare, etc.. But not all of us are prepared to strap on and get wet when its cold out.. :rofl3:

I'm going to be heading to Clear Springs Scuba Park in Terrell for the event to check out the DUI suits and possibly hand with some swampers..

Is anyone else planning to attend either for the DUI DD's or strictly for the diving?

David

LINK:
http://www.dui-online.com/dog_main.html

I'm trying to go down there that Friday...it all depends on whether or not work wants to give me AP

thinking of coming out for the dry suit event never tried one before, what do I need to do for this? besides normal dive gear what do I need to bring? do I need to buy tickets?:confused:

The dinner is usually a separate ticket and it is usually veggie lasagna.

Yes, bring the usual dive gear. If you have an extra set of fins that are a little large, that can be helpful but they have loaners if yours are not big enough for the rock boots. Also, bring extra weight if you have it--loaner weights can be hard to come by at the event.

my current plan at this moment is to be there on sat not sure just what time yet, not even sure what time this shin gig kicks of:confused:

What day are you going?

I'm not sure just yet. Will be there Saturday for sure (obviously) but I'm not sure if we'll go up Friday and stay the night or go up Saturday and stay the night.

I got word that some divers may be heading to Athens Sunday morning so I may head there as well since I have not been there before.

DUI days kick off Saturday and Sunday at 9 AM. Viz starts to drop off on the afternoon dives. So get there early. Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom