DUI Dog Days at the Pelham Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Everybody,

I have been looking for a thread to get started on the DUI Dog Days rally at the Pelham Rock Quarry and I have not seen anything so I thought I would start the thread to see who all is planning on going? I added the link below. I am really looking forward to it myself and as such I am also looking forward to meeting other fellow SB'ers. I have been very interedted in trying a Dry suit since the cold water this winter has greatly minimzed my diving opportunities the last couple of months. Well that and the fact thay my dive partners have not been willing to take the plunge into the cold water with me. I am so ready to dive again. My experiences have been limited to diving the pool with my son during scuba rangers once a month. Well I hope to see everyone up at Pelham MArch 30, 31 and Apr 1st.

http://www.divealabama.com/

I've been thinking of heading up that way sometime in April, but I don't think its gonna happen that early. Ah well, would have been nice to get up there during such an event.

Give me a hollar when you come up in April I can get my friends together and we can meet you up there. After a long day of some good diving we always end up at Hooters eating wings and drinking beer.

I'll be there. Just bought my advanced tickets. I haven't dove a dry suit yet. Should be interesting. I hear that it is a blast watching the divers try it for the first time. I heard that last year someone came up feet first from around the bus. Should be interesting. I'm just glad that the air is getting warmer and diving will be a lot more comfortable.

aquaknott:
Give me a hollar when you come up in April I can get my friends together and we can meet you up there. After a long day of some good diving we always end up at Hooters eating wings and drinking beer.

Please notify me when said diving followed by wings and beer will be.:D

Everytime we go up to Pelham that is our regular routine. Dive, Hooters, Beer. I iwll be glad to give you a hollar next time we go up. I hope real soon.

Hey All, Thinking about going to bluewater around the end of this month. Will have some neww gear to try out. I will probably have 4 to 5 people going then too. Anytime yall head that way give me shout. It is only about 30 mins from the house.

Time to revive this thread.

I'll be there Saturday morning at 9AM.
I've been diving wet all winter long so I plan on trying out a dry suit. Not that I can afford one right now, but maybe by next winter...

I'm bringing my wetsuit too so we can do some additional dives after the trials if anyone wants to buddy up.

So who else is going?

I'm going on Saturday. Looking to try out the DUI W&T and possibly an undergarment. I already love my USIA drysuit that has served me well for the last year.

J:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom