DIR- Generic dual bladder wings...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude, relax. Someone has a question as to why, what's wrong with asking? There are a slew of reasons why he/she might not know the answer or don't remember even though they have taken 4 classes.

If you want to push people out of this sub-forum, why not focus your energies on the ones who keep insisting that the non-DIR answer is the right answer to give when questions are asked here?
Of course question is welcomed.
I have no problem with the question until the OP mentioned that he has done 4 GUE courses! Double bladder and bungee "controversy" are covered right in the beginning!

Sorry guys, but if the OP has always dived in trilaminate suits, it is possible that he never asked about double bladders and, even if he studied it, maybe he didn't remember. Those of you who criticise because "he should know" are just making noise.

While never asking questions and not adapting gear to real world needs might be a GUE dogma
They are not dogma at all; actually, quite the opposite: the gear needs to be adapted (see, for instance, the use of side-mount for restrictions), and questions are encouraged.

Sorry guys, but if the OP has always dived in trilaminate suits, it is possible that he never asked about double bladders and, even if he studied it, maybe he didn't remember. Those of you who criticise because "he should know" are just making noise.
"didn't remember"!
It was written on the study manual(the one I had read yrs ago). He threw/given that away? Possible!
What else he didn't remember from all his GUE training?

"didn't remember"!
It was written on the study manual(the one I had read yrs ago). He threw/given that away? Possible!
What else he didn't remember from all his GUE training?
Are you serious? What's the problem man? Keep it easy, he has just asked - if you don't want to answer just do not do that :)

Goddamn who cares if someone doesn't have everything 100% memorized?

Ask away. Learn. Get better. Deepen your understanding.
There is always a study manual refer to.
I kept all mine perhaps the OP doesn't.

Of course question is welcomed.
I have no problem with the question until the OP mentioned that he has done 4 GUE courses! Double bladder and bungee "controversy" are covered right in the beginning!

Also, the OP asked about double bladder wings. No mention about bungeed wings. Those are two different things altogether.

There is always a study manual refer to.
I kept all mine perhaps the OP doesn't.

I don't even remember getting a handout when I took fundies. The instructor has a slide deck I think.

I do remember having to buy a "book" called Dress for Success by Dan Mckay. God only knows where that thing is now.

While never asking questions and not adapting gear to real world needs might be a GUE dogma, the rest of us normal folks don't have that character flaw.

LOL.

Can someone decipher what the heck this post means?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom