DTD p-Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks like a generic old style p-valve. I don't really like the bolt style because the bolts like to get lost and scratch vehicles. Much prefer some of the other options out there. You're in Sweden, your home company Si-Tech makes some much nicer ones

thanks for your insight! I was looking into that indeed, but seems like that Si-Tech has oversized holes (like all their valves) that would make a problem to change brand afterwards...

Check the spec's, another option is the Light Monkey p valve.

I was looking into that indeed, but seems like that Si-Tech has oversized holes (like all their valves) that would make a problem to change brand afterwards...

I'm pretty sure a P-valve will outlast the suit, assuming you flush it out after use.

thanks for your insight! I was looking into that indeed, but seems like that Si-Tech has oversized holes (like all their valves) that would make a problem to change brand afterwards...

their inflators and dumps are all smaller than Apeks....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom