Drysuit Repair On East Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phillyrob

Contributor
Reaction score
My Northern Diver Cortex exhaust valve (Apex) is on the fritz. It's stuck in the full open position (could be worse) and the dial just spins and spins. It doesn't stop turning at full open or full closed. I always keep it full open anyway and have dove it like it is no problem, but I'd like it fixed.

I'd like it repaired at an east coast repair shop to save on a bit of turnaround time. Any recommendations on who to use ? Pre emptive thanks.

My Northern Diver Cortex exhaust valve (Apex) is on the fritz. It's stuck in the full open position (could be worse) and the dial just spins and spins. It doesn't stop turning at full open or full closed. I always keep it full open anyway and have dove it like it is no problem, but I'd like it fixed.

I'd like it repaired at an east coast repair shop to save on a bit of turnaround time. Any recommendations on who to use ? Pre emptive thanks.

FRom your name i can bet you are in Philly.

Take it over to Westchester PA (about 30 min from philly) to Dudas Diving -- they are one of the largest and oldest dry suit repair faclities in the country.

Dudas Diving Duds

Dudas Diving Duds
104 Bartrams Lane
West Chester, PA 19382

FRom your name i can bet you are in Philly.

Take it over to Westchester PA (about 30 min from philly) to Dudas Diving -- they are one of the largest and oldest dry suit repair faclities in the country.

Dudas Diving Duds

Dudas Diving Duds
104 Bartrams Lane
West Chester, PA 19382

Ditto what Joel said.

. . .I'd like it repaired at an east coast repair shop to save on a bit of turnaround time. Any recommendations on who to use ? Pre emptive thanks.

Last spring I dropped my suit off at the local UPS location on a Thursday morning and received my suit back on the following Friday at my doorstep. New zipper, pressure tested and a couple of pin holes repaired. Dry as a bone since! Not bad turn-around time from RI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom