Drysuit Rentals/Courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic:
LOL Rick is just harassing me.
:1poke:

Just jealous 'cause right now I'm not in either place.

AH come on Spokane's GREAT diving, let's see....medicine lake, ummm moses lake.....LOL

MilitantMedic:
AH come on Spokane's GREAT diving, let's see....medicine lake, ummm moses lake.....LOL
Actually.... Local lake Coeur d' Alene has hundreds of wrecks to dive, some shallow, some deep. There is the wild ride of drifting the Spokane River, or a quick trip up to Lake Pend Orelle to dive the 1919 train cars. Soon the Salmon spawn diving starts, where we dive in the midst of thousands of wild salmon (a kind of spooky night dive - fun!) OK, it ain't like Hawaii, it isn't even like Puget Sound, but we make the best of it.

And now who's harassing who??

:D

Hey how deep are those train cars? My family owns some land in Sandpoint and my grandparents are up there...hahah great excuse to go do some diving!!! Still need that drysuit though =(.

Rick Inman:
Actually.... Local lake Coeur d' Alene has hundreds of wrecks to dive, some shallow, some deep. There is the wild ride of drifting the Spokane River, or a quick trip up to Lake Pend Orelle to dive the 1919 train cars. Soon the Salmon spawn diving starts, where we dive in the midst of thousands of wild salmon (a kind of spooky night dive - fun!) OK, it ain't like Hawaii, it isn't even like Puget Sound, but we make the best of it.

And now who's harassing who??

:D
Now THAT sounds like some fun diving!!! Sign me up. I wanna dive with salmon. :dance:

MilitantMedic:
My family owns some land in Sandpoint and my grandparents are up there...hahah great excuse to go do some diving!!!
The site is at Trestle Creek, about 10 mins from Sandpoint toward Hope. The depth is 100'-112'. There is also an ancient Indian hand-carved canoe at 50' that is almost as cool as the train. It kind of has a history, where the local tribe got wind that a diver found it and was going to haul it up, so there was some legal actions, and now there it stays.

BTW, during the warmer months, a 7mm wetsuit will work just fine. AA Diving in Sandpoint has rental gear. Call me from grandma's house and we'll do some diving!
pennypue:
Now THAT sounds like some fun diving!!! Sign me up. I wanna dive with salmon.
You bring the tarter sauce.

This year we're going to get some video, so I'll post it.

Rick Inman:
You bring the tarter sauce.

This year we're going to get some video, so I'll post it.
I'd prefer a little lemon, but tartar will work. :wink:

Let me know when and where you post it. I'd love to see the video. I'm much rather do the dive though. :14:

MM ~ Come to Seattle I would love to dive with you. We have a few local shops I am not sure who rents drysuits but I know many if not all have websites. Google dive shops Seattle.. you will get a complete listing.

Kirsten ~ Looks like we need to rally the Gourmet Divers for another Dive Marathon event. Lots of dives and great food. What should we grill at the dives sites this time?

Pue ~ If he comes I will show him the sites and check out his CB skills.. Have no fear. I will do this for the CD's. Life can be so tough at times.

I looked through the websites I didn't see any (except one) that showed they rented drysuits. I'm going to try and "acquire" one before I head up there.

Before I head up I'll drop a PM by you (Gis_Gal) and Rick so we can all do some diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom