Drysuit Rentals/Courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic:
I looked through the websites I didn't see any (except one) that showed they rented drysuits. I'm going to try and "acquire" one before I head up there.

Before I head up I'll drop a PM by you (Gis_Gal) and Rick so we can all do some diving.
Try Fifth Dimension (disclosure statement ... I'm a staff instructor at that LDS) ... I believe Mark has some rental drysuits in the store ... http://www.fifthd.com/fifthdnew/index.asp

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Lighhouse Diving in Seattle offers a variety of brands of drysuits for rental. They also offer a drysuit class ($195, I think), which includes pool session, drysuit rental, and a few ow dives.

www.lighthousediving.com

Matt at Northwest Sports Divers rents drysuits as well (another disclosure statement...I'm a staff instructor at that LDS).

Would be a bit of a hike from Bremerton, but depending on where you end up diving, may not be that far.

HTH

Brian

I don't suppose somebody out there would have a "rental" suit that would fit a guy who is 6'6 240 pounds?

Just a shot in the dark I guess. Still saving up for mine, but would love to take the class and do some dives in a rental.

WarmGoingCold - you may find yourself pleasantly surprised with the versatility of some drysuits. I would suggest calling the dive shops in your area and asking. I train a number of firefighters in my area and have been able to successfully accommodate their sizes. Good luck! :D

Back
Top Bottom