Drysuit Pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So the pockets on my drysuit have seen better days.

Looking for suggestions for some decent pockets to replace them with . Existing pockets were cheap and I guess you get what you pay for!

Will be gluing them on my myself. Thanks

+1 for Tobin's pockets...it is especially easy to slide wetnotes in and out of the slot without disturbing the other stuff in the pocket.

All the best, James

They certainly come in handy. I dove with a guy last week that used them to put rocks in as he was having some buoyancy issues after he did not bring all of his weight. I thought he was flipping rocks to look for crayfish to feed the bass but I was wrong. :wink:

I had good luck with Halycon pockets on my trilam. I thought they were kinda spendy, but they are less expensive than the DSS pockets ($75 versus $90).

I have not seen Tobin's pockets so I can't compare them, but the Halcyon pockets have 2 internal bungee loops, an internal slip pocket for wet notes and a zipped pocket on the flap that works well for small items, a signal mirror, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom