Drysuit Pee valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Using my old Salvo valve, I could make a perfect setup if I could seal to the inner bag, feed the stem through the hole in the skin, and then put a washer and nut in place that would keep it there so that I could pee whenever I wanted without having to manipulate the opening with my fingers in the pee stream. Unfortunately, the valve stem is 1/8 of an inch too short, and I can't do it. It seems to me that Whites could make a pee valve specifically for the Fusion that would incorporate that design. However, even though I have tried to sell that idea, it has not gone over well and has no hope.

That would be a great idea. Have you contacted Whites with your problem yet? If you have I'm sure you got there stock answer "we have never heard of this problem" then they tell you they don't deal with the end user and you will need to contact your dealer. Whites is very unreceptive to the idea that there may be a flaw in there suit. For an example of this see the post I have made about there method of installing the SLT "si-tech" cuff rings, I have tried to contact them through several different means about this and have heard nothing back. Don't get me wrong, I like my fusion and it it a great suit but I feel it just needs some more refinement and the manufacturer just will not listen to there customers.

Back
Top Bottom