Drysuit Pee valve - catheter is stuck!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I went on a dive with a Texas condom catheter in my drysuit and it worked so good that I can't get the damned thing off! It is bonded to my skin quite well, so at least I don't have to worry about leaks. Any tips on products to use to get these crazy things off???? I have been wearing this thing all day! :idk:

Thanks,

Sometimes I have to use a tire iron.

DC

I can never get them on in the first place. They always tear for some reason...

It is bonded to my skin quite well, so at least I don't have to worry about leaks.
Or STD's

Any tips on products to use to get these crazy things off????
Just look at a bunch of pictures of Lady Gaga. That should shrink things up

Oh, you guys are TERRIBLE! :shakehead:

Okay, haven't been there, but there is some stuff that is made from orange peel oil, called Goo Gone. It's not ever burned me except where I had a fresh cut, but I've only used it on hands.

Check this for guidance
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/advanced-scuba-discussions/310029-dry-suits-catheters.html

There's some other stuff that the women use, but you'll have to check out
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scuba-chixs/313160-p-valves-women.html

I'd PM the women, because what they use is bound to be easier on the skin than what the men use.

I recommend Solvent wipes. Very helpful. Found at medical supply stores.

Of course the stiff shot of whiskey may still help.

We're going into the long holiday weekend aren't you going to keep diving?:wink:

Time, in the form of heat and body oils are on your side. The shower's not a bad idea.

I have just started and made a few "dry runs" with Rochester wide bands. The one big take-away so far is that you don't want to put it on and try to remove it immediately.:shocked2:

I bet WD-40 would work. :eyebrow:

Pete

Back
Top Bottom