Drysuit on Order - bare

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CA cowgirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I logged on today to send a PM to a fellow diver in Nanaimo, and I see this:

Hello CA cowgirl,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

So I'm here. :D Posting to share that I'm thrilled there is a drysuit coming to my attention in a few weeks.

I did the PADI drysuit class with my advanced a few weeks ago. The following weekend I went into the store to take advantage of the Bare free undergarment with purchase. Managed to pay an arm + leg for my suit, but rootin' tootin' I'm going to be comfy in the cold water again!! I used to be fine in my wet suit (10mm at core of torso), but I think the Henderson hyperstretch wears out as I shiver during every dive these days.

To make this wonderful situation even better, I plan to fly up to Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada in case you don't know) and visit my brand spankin new nephew and the really brand spankin new nephew, neither of which have I met yet. My nephews -Carter is 23 months old, Matthew is 4 days old. I get to visit my brother and his family AND get in some uber awesome diving!! Maybe I'll do wreck diving specialty with them folks up there. :14:

I ordered the front zip trilaminate with latex seals, two thigh pockets, rock boots instead of the socks, and the super hi-loft undergarment. Anyhow, there's my post. I hope you all are having a good day. ttfn, G

Back
Top Bottom