Drysuit Looking Like a Wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, it looks like a TRON wetsuit with valves added for.?.............outer space applications.

Okay, it looks like a TRON wetsuit with valves added for.?.............outer space applications.

It seems that you are a very traditional, "old school" diver who does not like change. I have actually dove in this suit in 40 degree water with just a 200g/m2 thick undergarment. As you should know that is very little insulation at that temp an its because of the 4mm thick neoprene. It adds to the insulation like a normal wetsuit and thus you have to wear less underneath. It also is one of the most streamline drysuist, if not the most. Another benefit of this suit is that at 60ft I barley felt a squeeze, and if you use the suit for buoyancy, you will never feel a squeeze.

There also is the possibility that you are just trolling...

Last edited:
It seems that you are a very traditional, "old school" diver who does not like change..

Change is good for bums and diapers.

Just wondering why you want a drysuit for it's looks? Guys in my clubs buy pink tanks since they get them for dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom