drysuit diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey lal how are you? I know I bothered you with a bunch of questions about which undies to use. I hope I didn't make the wrong choice. I'll have to wait and see. If I did, someone will get those Bare undies for a good price on Ebay.:D

taat2d once bubbled...
Hey lal how are you? I know I bothered you with a bunch of questions about which undies to use. I hope I didn't make the wrong choice. I'll have to wait and see. If I did, someone will get those Bare undies for a good price on Ebay.:D

Im doing good.Just waiting to get my drysuit back so i can go diving.Its been gone for 1 1/2 weeks and feels like forever.As long as you dont plan on doing valve manipulation you should be all right unless yours is looser in the arm and shoulder area than mine was.I sold mine on ebay to help pay for softwear version.

Check out these pics.Somewhere the guy appears to be pointing out a restiction on his ct-200.http://home.attbi.com/~subtidal2/Wetspot_Galleries/Fund_030203/index.htm

Checkout the top row off to the right of the page

But I've found that letting some air into my feet can be real helpful in maintaining a horizontal position in the water column.

I couldn't hover worth crap in my drysuit class until i did that... once I did.. rock solid hover.

Worth a shot, I may be disproportionaly dense in my legs compared to my torso, but it works for me =).

I was drilling in my drysuit with Ziggys_friend on Sat for our DIR/F next weekend, and I was finding my legs to be too restrictive.

I shot a little gas into the suit, did a quick handstand on the bottom, let the gas rush up my legs a bit, and I could feel the suit loosen up...I instantly gained the mobility I need to perform the kicks I was working on.

I'm going to post this story and a few others in another thread - but it was interesting that you mention this as I just did that same thing over the weekend.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom