Drygloves - which ones?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Were you able to install the Viking rings on the Fusion so you still had the wrist seal inside? I wasn't able to get the DC rings to fit that way, so I brought it to my dive shop and they couldn't either. They had to install them without the additional seal on my wrist but I really don't like the idea of flooding my suit if my glove leaks.

Does anyone know if the Viking rings are any smaller in diameter than the DC rings?

If you want you are more than welcome to compare your DC rings to my Viking rings Michelle or I can get you a measurement if you let me know what you want.

If you want you are more than welcome to compare your DC rings to my Viking rings Michelle or I can get you a measurement if you let me know what you want.

Thanks Peter! Actually, I think my buddy I'm diving with tomorrow has Viking rings, so I'll take a look at his. Thanks for the idea! :D

Back
Top Bottom