Drygloves - which ones?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frogman82

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone, I'm waiting for my new Whites Legend C2 to arrive!!:D Also I want to get some drygloves, but what type should i get? Does the legend have the overcuffs like the fusion and can you use the removable si-tech ringsystem with these suits or do I have to go for the ones with latex seals? I don't want the option with permanent rings installed on the suit.

Thanx!

I cannot say specifically for your suit because I have never seen the Legend but, I would not knwo why the Si-Tech rings would not work. They should work in any suit with latex seals. I personally use Viking rings in my Fusion and really like that glove/ring set up.

Phil

Do the overcuffs on the fusion interfer with the rings on the si tech system?

They should not... Like I said, I use the Viking ring system and I just put the cuff over the top of the back of the outer part of the viking system... It actually works nice as a cover for it...

IMG_5215.jpg

Phil

Nice! Seems like that will work just fine. I think both the Viking and the si tech are made quite similar so I guess the si tech will work as well.

I use the sitek system now, though so ar I'm not a fan. I found them too difficult to get off after each dive. The cuffs fit on the suit fine...

I've just ordered a set of Vikings...we'll see if those are any better.

Is that the sport or the tech skin?

They should not... Like I said, I use the Viking ring system and I just put the cuff over the top of the back of the outer part of the viking system... It actually works nice as a cover for it...

IMG_5215.jpg

Phil

Tech, but that part is not on the skin. It is part of the drycore

Phil

Were you able to install the Viking rings on the Fusion so you still had the wrist seal inside? I wasn't able to get the DC rings to fit that way, so I brought it to my dive shop and they couldn't either. They had to install them without the additional seal on my wrist but I really don't like the idea of flooding my suit if my glove leaks.

Does anyone know if the Viking rings are any smaller in diameter than the DC rings?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom