Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zendiver1:
Oh we got you to talk dear....all we had to do was stick a camera in your hand and put hummingbirds in front of you...it was so cute. :)

Put a camera in my hand and I am in heaven.....wonder what I can set my sites on in the Dry Tortugas....:eyebrow:

if enough people are interested, I will be having a T-Day lunch at my house since I only live about 40 minutes from the Getaway Marina...I know we've got folks coming from all over and this would be a good way to get acquainted before we begin living together in close quarters for the next 3 days:D ...I'll cook a turkey and/or a ham if some others want to bring the sides, etc....I know we've still got a couple of months to go, but I figured I'd post up anyway for those that are coming from out of town......chime in here or PM me to see what we can put together

Cheers,
Matt

*sigh*

well, my early October trial just got moved to early December ... which means i'm not going to be able to get away for Thanksgiving ...

bugger...

I feel your pain Andy..I just had to cancel this coming weekend diving the Oriskany for the 4th time!!....maybe I'm just not supposed to dive that wreck???...sorry you won't be making it....maybe another motion for a continuance until say, January???

hey, my thought exactly!

:wink:

Can I join your pity party? I had a couple of dives scheduled out of Savannah and Hilton Head for the end of September (I would need Friday and Monday for travel days), and I got summoned for 3, yes count them THREE weeks of "ON CALL" jury duty and can't plan a thing. Arrrrrggggg.

Yes I could maybe ask for it to be postponed but decided it was better to get over with as when they reschedule it might be worse. I hardly ever request "days" off work I usually save it and take it a week at a time...the one time I schedule a long weekend....oh well......

well... maybe i'll get to go to Saba after all ... so it's not a complete loss

Matteo:
if enough people are interested, I will be having a T-Day lunch at my house

What a nice idea. However, my 5 will be driving over from Melbourne and we already have some obligations early in the day.

I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm really looking forward to this trip.

BTW, I keep asking but no one is answering - anyone else hunting on this trip besides my 5? Maybe since no one is answering it means that we are the only hunters? :confused:

I only shoot with my camera

LindaBluedolphin:
I only shoot with my camera

Can we catch bugs? I've never tried it. Will we be in hunting season?

I could shoot too but I don't own a spear gun. Have shot before though. If someone had an extra and wanted to bring it along, I'd do a little huntin'. I'd only be shooting if we can cook it for dinner though. Do you know if that's possible Marvel?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom