Question Dry suit question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm running a DUI a TLS 350 with socks and instead of rock boots I just wear a pair of Aqualung zipper boots.

It's a trilaminate. I like that because I can vary my undergarments to suit the diving.

I did not buy a new, I got it used and it was a stupid good deal; the guy I bought it from had practically the same measurements as me except for the boots. It was brand new and had never been dived.

Poor guy had bought it just before tharona hit and he got a good dose of it and can no longer dive.

For what it's worth if you can wear off the shelf jumpsuits or full body suits in general then you might be able to get an off the shelf made dry suit that works.

I got a Waterproof D9 five years ago at a sale and am very happy with it - excellent quality, no issues yet. I am 6‘2“ and skinny, size MT fits me well (could be a bit longer in the legs but works fine). With a Fourth Element Xerotherm set, I am good between mid-50s and low-70s F for an hour or so (think off-season Med or Azores). If it fits and the price is right, the D1X is an even better suit.

Best, C.
i figured that, he wants 2400.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom