Dry gloves.....what Brand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...one of the major reasons I am getting away from neoprene is the PITA to don and doff neoprene gloves.
No argument here. But I still love the Edurotech gloves. Super, super durable, and that's what counts for me. I can burn through a pair of off-the-shelf neoprene gloves in 3 weeks. The Endurotechs last me 3 months or more.

I am so thankful of all people that respond here. Everyone has a great opinion and a different angle on all aspects of gear but the way I see it is this is the info I am looking for, to make the proper choice for me . All of this helps me very much, So thanks too all of you and may all your Dives be dry and safe....

By the way I saw that Z tech has a new dry glove system out and it seem good too. I have decided to go with the Si-tech locking.

I have a set of SI Techs I was getting ready to post on Ebay, I loved them but have moved from Alaska to warmer waters..

They are used but in good condition.. I have all the rings so sizing should be no problem the gloves are newer with a little bit of scratching.

I can throw in the liners, they are worn (easy and cheap to replace) but liners are kind of like underpants :) who wants to wear someone elses...

If you are interested send me a PM

Here is a picture.
photo-15.jpg

are those the new quick twist lock style or the older bayonet style with the release locking twist

Already been said but I'll throw another vote for the Si-Tech quick locks

If you're going with neoprene, I'd go with Endurotech. These utilize almost 30% Kevlar in their construction and wear extremely well. If you want a ringed system, I've been happy with the Viking system.

Back
Top Bottom