Drumroll, Please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...

How did you get in? PM me :)

Have we turned a regulator to the dark side??????????

Tom
He said that since he liked us both so well and valued our contributions to the board that he wanted to make us both regulator for the night. You weren't on that night, so I alone got the honor. I am glad the three of us are so tight...

O-ring once bubbled...

He said that since he liked us both so well and valued our contributions to the board that he wanted to make us both regulator for the night. You weren't on that night, so I alone got the honor. I am glad the three of us are so tight...

Son, whatever you're smoking, you need to share!

Spectre once bubbled...
Huh? You mean there are regulators that don't dislike you two?

didn't you receive your bribe? hehehe

Iguana Don once bubbled...
Must be proficient in "Tongue Biting"

you got that right.

DivingGal once bubbled...

didn't you receive your bribe? hehehe

you got that right.
Darn you DivingGal...I thought you guys weren't going to tell him. NetDoc said that he was the least important of the bunch and it was unnecessary to bribe him. He said that he was basically a figurehead and was only promoted because he was dating a higher-up...

Now you ruined it..

WreckWriter...wanna cut him a check or shall I?

The regulators ARE the darkside!!!!
bwahahaha

As for the secret forum(s)... I have my official SB decoder ring on E-Bay. It's the only way to get in!

NetDoc once bubbled...
for O-Ring lube!!!

BTW, I said that -I- was the least important reg, but you still have to bribe me anyway!
To get NetDoc to like us...BOTH of us...I don't think WreckWriter and I can put together that much cash. Will you accept my first born?

O-ring once bubbled...

To get NetDoc to like us...BOTH of us...I don't think WreckWriter and I can put together that much cash. Will you accept my first born?

I WILL NOT sell my Gavin...........

(and it seldom ever is)... very, very few users get on my "bad" list. I like building bridges; not burning them! Master Chief got there when AFTER I defended him in a thread, he just plain turned on me. A couple of others got close, but niether you nor the ubiquitous Wreck Writer ever got in the ball park. I actually asked for one of Tom's books for Christmas. Really, really!

I will usually send a PM trying to promote peace... not to flame the instigator. While I can be firm, I try to be fair. Hey, I dis myself more than anyone else on this board. It's only right!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom