Drumroll, Please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladydiver

Founder
Reaction score
Hear ye, Hear ye,

It is my pleasure to announce that we have expanded the ranks of our regulators to include Sydney_Diver in Australia, Welshman in the UK and Jonathan in Japan.

Let's all give them a warm round of congratulations.

Welcome to the new guys! We're happy to have you join the "Mod Squad" as Pete calls us.
Good Luck in all your editing, spell checks, splitting, moving, and fixing threads, along with Troll watch. :wink:

:balloon:

Congradulations.

I look forward to being moderated by you.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Congradulations.

I look forward to being moderated by you.

Chad
Congratulations...keep an eye on the two trolls that are vying for your attention...

Beware of the CK-Oring troll party as they tend to hijack threads before anyone can stop it....someone needs to give these guys a real job so they don't have time to dally on the board all day....

:band2::party::yeah:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Beware of the CK-Oring troll party as they tend to hijack threads before anyone can stop it....someone needs to give these guys a real job so they don't have time to dally on the board all day....

:band2::party::yeah:

Wait now, that is offensive....I am not a troll....I have been known to participate in Creative Thread Redirection.....but, I am not a TROLL!!!!!!!

Chad

So I should have called it the "hi-Jacking Crew"....see you're doing it again....and now I'm falling right in the trap

Back
Top Bottom