Dresden Files

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone else watching the Dresden Files on SciFi channel?

What do you think? I've thorougly enjoyed it so far.

Is it based on Jim Butchers books? If so i love'em but didn't even know it was a series. I'll have to check it out.

ChicagoDVR:
Is it based on Jim Butchers books? If so i love'em but didn't even know it was a series. I'll have to check it out.

Yup. Takes place in Chicago as well. There have been nine episodes so far with at least two more coming up each of the next two Sundays. It's on Sunday's from 9-10, probably 8-9 in Chicago. You should be able to catch reruns sometime in the near future, assuming it's doing well.

Website here.

I just bought the first nine on iTunes for a plane ride to Sao Paulo this weekend.

ChicagoDVR:
I just bought the first nine on iTunes for a plane ride to Sao Paulo this weekend.

Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

I just checked the first book out of the library to read while on Spring Break next week.

i like it, but maybe its more because its shown on a Sunday night at 9pm where I am - so I'm generally on the sofa watching TV or a movie ! If it was on a less convenient time, I doubt I'd make the effort...

Interesting. I have no clue what time anything is on. To be more accurate, what I watch is on when I want to watch it, since I've got TiVo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom