Dreaming......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frozen newbie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to throw this out there. I'm here in MI freezing my butt off dreaming of my next dive which I hope will be the end of March. I'm going to Bonne Terre Mines. When and where are you planning your next dive?

Hoping the weather cooperates soon, then my next dive will be this month, or the beginning of February.

Otherwise, the last week of February I will be in Bonaire, on gassing 3-4 times a day!

Saturday, 70km from home :D

Well my next planned dives on the calendar are the wrecks off of Cape Lookout North Carolina June 24- 28th. We are going to dive a german u-boat the U-352 and a bunch of other wrecks.

Now we are going to hit the quarry a couple of times before we go on that trip to work on equipment and get back into the diving groove but those dives aren't scheduled yet.

AL

my next dive is this saturday....in a pool in MI....haha

Saturday morning, off samson's boat. Weather is supposed to be nice, which is good, because the viz probably won't be :)

Next dive was supposed to be Thursday....but I didn't get my drysuit back and can't possibly stand the idea of doing a night dive in a wetsuit (because I won't be able to warm up afterwards). Then I was supposed to be diving Friday morning, but my buddy was volunteered to do something else and can't get out of it. And finally, I'm supposed to dive Saturday morning, but it appears that a storm is coming in and the swell models are going crazy....but I'm holding out hope that Saturday will work out, and that I can maybe find a different buddy to dive with for Friday!

I don't have it scheduled yet, but next dive will be in a poll for CW checkout dives. Probably in the next few weeks.

We dive year round, and will probably dive this weekend off Palm Beach. Very nice reefs, tons of sealife, although the water is chilly (only to us Floridians) at 68-70 degrees. Brrrrrrr.....time to don the hooded vest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom