Dreaming......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife wants to go back to Roatan, I'm lobbying for Caye Caulker---either way will not be until first week of April----just have to wait till then!

I feel for you guys in MI ... I really do. Our next dive will be in Cozumel in May. Possibly hitting up a Cenote while in Playa.

Diving tonight at La Jolla. Should be fun!

Since I'm cold and landlocked and need to save vacation for Cozumel, Playa de Carman and Holbox in July 09, it's the Channel Is. off S. CA the end of May 09.

It got up to 9 degrees today in State College! I might be in a pool in the next few weeks, but most likely my next real dive will be to a 30 ft deep quarry with poor viz as soon as possible... February sometime I hope!

Hoping the weather cooperates soon, then my next dive will be this month, or the beginning of February.

Otherwise, the last week of February I will be in Bonaire, on gassing 3-4 times a day!

whats wrong with the weather here? the seas are calm?

also booked COZ an hour ago ... but dive here regularly ... boats go out ...

Saturday. Doing three boat dives in various parts of Port Phillip Bay. Not 100% exactly where yet :)

Derawan, Indonesia, but two months to go...March!
Planning is more or less done, only confirmations..

Jan 31 and Feb 1st. Ice Diving Class in Indiana! Then Most likely Mt Storm Wva on Good Friday. Unless I can get someone to do some local stuff under the ice. Family issues will keep me out of the water on weekends until mid march or so. Then Jamaica in April!

Back
Top Bottom