Dreaming......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's wrong with diving year 'round here in Michigan? Take an ice diving class, get some buddies and have at it. Of course right now the thermometer reads -21 without the wind chill so I think I'll stay out of the water 'til next week when we're back in the 20's above zero. If you live here, you gotta give it a try at least once. It's beautiful!

Sunday thru Wednesday, Upper Keys. It's now minus three degrees here and going to ten below tonight with a foot of snow on the ground and 25mph wind gusts. Typical central Ohio weather this time of year.Yeah, I'm sorta looking forward to going.

OOOPS. Just looked at the thermometer. It's already 10 below. Guess it'll get a little colder than that tonight.

hopefully in 1 week, after the wife completes her cert, so I can take a refresher. She's been doing all the diving lately, while I've been at home with the kids. We need to even this out a little :cool2:

Next dive - pool tomorrow to help with a 'discover scuba' thingie...

Next REAL dive... end of the month... Going to one of the lakes around here and gonna' cut a hole through the ice... and do my first ice dive with a class I'm in...

... followed by the dive we're gonna' stop in on the way back for burgers and fries...

Looks like Belize in June unless by some miracle we can pull something off over spring break. My wife and dive buddy is a teacher so our travel schedule is somewhat limited.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom