Dream dive survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TITAN! (its a moon around Saturn) :alien_3:
Money is no object, right?

oh, wait, anywhere in the WORLD, my bad

Wow! Thanks for the links and all the great information everyone!

I've got a three month sabbitical starting in a couple weeks and aside from moving to a new house and managing a one-year old girl, my best dive buddy and I will definitely fit somthing in. We were thinking of Thailiand or the Solomons -- where ever air fare is on sale --but its great to have options.

Bikini Atoll - my theory is......if I'm going that far, I might as well go for a couple weeks :D
Galapagos, I'd love to dive with Hammerhead Sharks :crafty:

I'd join Derek for a while diving Great Lakes and St Lawrence wrecks, Especially the deeper ones. They are amazingly preserved!!

And then do the dream dive I've been working towards, The Empress of Ireland :D

Oh yeah, I ought to spend a month or two in Florida diving some of the deeper wrecks I've heard about!! Might as well get Cave training while I'm there. Eagles Nest has been a dream too!! I'm not qualified ................yet :wink:

hmmmmm.........I'm sure I can come up with more!!! how unlimited are these funds?!?! :wink:

Scapa Flow

18 Battleships, Destroyers & Cruisers all sunk in the same harbor . . . . .

Need I say more :wink:

Let's see... you or someone else are funding this trip, right?

I would go where no man (named Dr. Bill) has gone before... South America (Galapagos, Venezuela, Brazil) south to Antarctica and on to Africa (Red Sea, South Africa, eastern south Africa) with stops in Madagascar and the Maldives on the way back to Los Angeles via SE Asia (might even stop there for another visit).

Actually my favorite travel site has a diver's special that takes you to several of these places for a pretty reasonable airfare.

After the trip I can start over and revisit Europe, Asia and Australia. Then I want to be the first man to dive on Mars if they find enough water there.

Key Largo. I've got friends there, and its only about 50 minutes from the nearest Margaritaville... Salt! Salt! Salt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom